- Konzept und Inszenierung – Sebastian Nübling, Boris Nikitin
- Video & Live-Kamera – Robin Elias Nidecker
- Premiere /Screening
- 3 hours without an intermission
- Recommended age: 14+
- In Swiss German with English subtitles
- The bar is open during the entire performance. Drinks can be brought into the auditorium. Entering and exiting is possible at all times.
Road trip through Basel at night
Eight young people on the verge of adulthood document their lives for one night. Through the lens of a camera, they look at the strange reality that surrounds them and at themselves, their ageing bodies, their desires, their unfinished existence. Plagued by feelings of restlessness, they set off into their home town at night. Everything is transformed into the obsessive raw material of their own movie, which increasingly attacks reality itself the longer the journey through the night takes. The audience follows the entire trip via live streaming on a large screen in the Schauspielhaus. Sebastian Nübling’s and Boris Nikitin’s artistic practice is not always on the same page and yet overlaps surprisingly in terms of its content.
‹Dämonen› was on the shortlist of the Berliner Theatertreffen 2023 and at the nachtkritik-Theatertreffen 2023 it was one of the 10 selected productions.
With the kind support of the Regional Interest Group RIG
A cooperation with Junges Theater Basel.
- Konzept und Inszenierung – (09.06.2023 / 11.06.2023 / 23.06.2023),
- Video & Live-Kamera –
- Videoassistenz & Live-Kamera –
Jelïn Nichele,(09.06.2023 / 11.06.2023 / 23.06.2023),Jonathan Hug
- Bühne –
- Kostüme –
- Komposition –
- Lichtdesign –
- Dramaturgie –