We are currently closed
Dear guests, Dear readers,
In accordance with the latest coronavirus rules announced by the Federal Council of Switzerland on 13 January 2021, Theater Basel has closed its doors until and including 28 February 2021.
All subscriptions are currently suspended.
We deeply regret that we've had to close and are unable to meet the huge demand for live theatre in these difficult times. We hope to welcome audiences back to Theater Basel very soon.
Take care and, above all, stay healthy!
Theater Basel, 18.1.2021
Your subscription advantages
- 10 to 20% off theatre tickets
- 10% off performances not covered by the subscription
- A reserved seat of your choice
- Fixed theatre dates for the whole season
- Subscription can be transferred onto another person**
- Subscription-date-exchange due to coronavirus: Free, otherwise: 2x free, thereafter CHF 8
**Exception: Sunday afternoon subscription for AHV and IV, school pupil subscription
New in 20/21
- Participation in the loyalty programme with exclusive accompanying programme.
- All the subscription series now have fixed dates, also in the theatre department, for the whole season.
- If requested, we will send you the monthly calendar and the theatre journal free of charge.
- In May 2021, the management team at Theater Basel will present the 21/22 season to subscribers. Followed by an apéro.
- Subscribers have first access to seats and tickets if the theatre is operating with reduced seating capacity.