- Choreography by – Edouard Hue and Muhammed Kaltuk
- 1 hour 25 minutes with an interval
- Recommended age: 10+
Ballet meets street dance
Both choreographers of this evening’s performance started their dance careers in hip-hop. From where they conquered contemporary dance.
Now they meet the Ballett Theater Basel ensemble. Both pieces bring into focus the differences as well as the similarities of the dance styles. Episodic movement images full of dynamic energy emerge. Basel-based choreographer Muhammed Kaltuk also brings dancers from his own independent company MEK onto the stage. The movements meander between all styles, boundlessly and in the moment. For the choreographers, the guests and the company, nothing is off limits on this evening.
- Choreographie ‹Titan› – Edouard Hue
- Choreographie ‹Territory› – Muhammed Kaltuk
- Bühne und Licht – Lukas Marian
- Kostüme – Jorina Weiss
- Musik Komposition ‹Titan› – Jonathan Soucasse
- Musik Arrangement ‹Territory› – Tobias Herzog
- Dramaturgie und Text ‹Territory› – Anna Chiedza Spörri
- Dramaturgie – Sarah Brusis
- Ballett Theater Basel